Program Vice President
|Program Vice President|
The Program Vice President is a second highest-ranking leader of the post along with the Administrative Vice President. Elected by the youth post members, he or she works together with the leadership team.
- Serves as the program officer of the post and, in that position, arranges the program planning process for the post.
- Collects and maintains a post activity file consisting of the adult resource survey, a list of post youth participant interests and suggestions for activities, program resources, and an annual activity schedule.
- Determines the interests of the post youth participants on an ongoing basis using the Explorer activity interest survey.
- Provides support for the chair and committee for each activity.
- Maintains an up-to-date calendar of post meetings and activities.
- Approaches and encourages others to approach Exploring activities in a spirit of fun and enjoyment.
The Program Vice President is the second-highest youth leader in its unit. Other second youth leaders are:
- Assistant Senior Patrol Leader - Boy Scouting
- Cocaptain - Varsity Scouting
- Vice President - Administration - Venturing
- Vice President - Program - Venturing
- Boatswain's Mate - Sea Scouting
- Administrative Vice President - Exploring
- Program Vice President - Exploring