|Artist has been discontinued. (See Discontinued awards.)|
And do five of these:
1. Art Careers p. 102
2. Scrapbooking p. 103
3. Original picture out-of-doors - pp. 104-9 Frame the picture - p. 112
- ExpertVillage.com Lesson Videos: - Drawing with Charcoal - Introduction to Acrylics - Paint with Acrylics - Introduction to Watercolors - Watercolor Painting - How to Draw with Pastels - How to Draw - Online Drawing lessons - Frame Without Frames
4. Primary and Secondary Colors - pp. 110-1
- National Gallery of Art: SwatchBox - is a tool for mixing and drawing with millions of colors.
- Color Wheel - Label the color wheel, labeling and coloring the primary, secondary, and tertiary colors.
5. Computer designs - p. 113
- National Gallery of Art: JUNGLE - Create an interactive imaginary landscape online
- National Gallery of Art: Flow - is a motion painting machine.
- National Gallery of Art: PixelFace - is an interactive portrait maker and drawing board.
- National Gallery of Art: PaintBox - Choose a background image or start with a blank slate, then draw something.
- Complete the Picture - Practice drawing using part of a picture from a magazine.
- Postal Stamp Activity - Make your own postal stamp to honor a person, commemorate an event, or remember a favorite place or thing.
7. Use clay to sculpt a simple object. pp. 114-6
8. Make a Mobile pp. 117-8
9. Make an art construction, using your choice of materials - pp. 119-20
10. Create a Collage - pp. 120-121
|— Cub Scout Academics and Sports Program Guide #34299B, p.4 and Cub Scout Leader Book, p. 31-1.|
- General Resources
- CubRoundtable: Artist 28 page reference guide
- KISMIF: Artist Links
- Bill Smith's Webelos Leader Resources: Artist
- Webelos Roundtable Packet: Artist
- Artist requirement 1, 3, & 4 are preparing you for Art Merit Badge.
- Artist requirement 5 is preparing you for Digital Technology Merit Badge requriement 6c.
- Artist requirement 7 is preparing you for Sculpture Merit Badge.
- Art Awards Links
- Hobby Awards
|Webelos Den Leader portal|
- ExpertVillage.com Lesson Videos