| Arrowhead Honor
A District Commissioner, Assistant District Commissioner, Roundtable Commissioner or Unit Commissioner may earn the Arrowhead Honor, which is for commissioners who exhibit quality performance and leadership.
|| Arrowhead Honor, cloth, No. 00933, commissioner only, left sleeve on long-sleeved shirts. For short-sleeved shirt, the commissioner badge of office may be moved [up] to touch the council shoulder emblem (to accommodate the Arrowhead Honor award). Worn only with a commissioner badge of office.
|— Insignia Guide, #33066
The Arrowhead Honor is worn immediately below the commissioner's badge of office.
Arrowhead Honor requirements
|Complete basic training and the following projects:
- Visit each assigned unit eight or more times throughout the year.
- Fill in and follow up on Unit Commissioner Work Sheets or self-assessment forms for each assigned unit.
- Conduct membership and leadership inventories in each assigned unit.
- Attend six District Commissioner staff meetings and provide the training topic for one meeting.
- Participate in a charter renewal meeting that results in on-time unit reregistration.
- Participate in a charter presentation.
- Attend a council commissioner conference or planning conference, or actively participate in a major council event.
- Help a unit resolve a specific problem or improve some aspect of their unit operations.
The text of these requirements may be locked. In that case, they can only be edited by an administrator.
Please note any errors found in the above requirements on this article's Talk Page.