|Animal Industry merit badge
|| BSA Advancement ID:
|| new in 1928
| Replaced in:
|| Replaced by:
|| Animal Science
Animal Industry requirements at discontinuation
- Name three breeds of draft horse and two breeds of light horse and give the country or origin of each.
- Name and give relative merits of four leading breeds of dairy cattle.
- Name and explain the color markings and characteristics of five difference breeds of beef animals.
- Tell the requirements for the successful and profitable production of beef on a farm.
- Describe how hogs are made profitable.
- Name four leading breeds of sheep and describe them.
- Demonstrate one first aid requirement in connection with farm animals.
The text of these requirements is locked and can only be edited by an administrator.
Please note any errors found in the above requirements on this article's Talk Page.